Move over Jerry. Get lost Ben. And sling your hooks Herr Hagen and Dr Daz. There’s one ice-cream flavour that’s the real taste of Britain, and it’s now available in 120ml Short Fill vape juice.
Deep, rich vanilla ice cream overlaid with a tangy, lip-smacking raspberry sauce, Raspberry Ripple is going to drag you right back to eating a 99 on the beach. It’s smooth, it’s sweet, it’s creamy – this is summertime in a bottle.
A word to the wise though – adding a sprinkle of hundreds and thousands to your mod’s tank is only going to clog up your coil.
Available strengths: 0mg
KiK Short Fill E-Liquids are designed to be used with Sub-Ohm devices and have no nicotine. Nic Shots can be bought separately and added to your short fill at a later stage. Short Fill e-liquids have a high VG percentage. Ours are 75vg / 25pg cloud juices.
All our E-liquids are Mixed, Manufactured, Packaged and Distributed here in the UK.
HOW TO USE A SHORTFILL
- Open your Large 120ml (filled to 100ml) Short Fill bottle and remove the nozzle at the top
- Open your 2 x 10ml Nic Shots of either 1.5mg or 1.8mg nicotine bottle and remove the Cap. (Nic Short Sold Separately)
- Pour the entire contents of your Nic shot into the KiK Short Fill bottle
- Refit the Short Fill bottle nozzle
- Breath the bottle by squeezing excess air out and letting new air in
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously until the solution contains hundreds of bubbles
- If you don’t think its mixed properly Repeat steps 5 and 6
- Some customers leave their bottles steep in a dark cool cupboard for a few days repeating steps 5 and 6 once per day or skip to step 9 if you have no patience
- Fill your favourite tank or wick your favourite dripper and vape on!